Hypertellurians: Manvil Edition
Hypertellurians is a fast roleplaying game of low complexity, but high depth, with engaging character development and story.
The players portray the Hypertellurians: adventuring the length and breadth of the Ultracosm, in retro science fantasy style. Take control of one of six archetypes, and choose or create a unique concept by layering on fun, inventive, and story-driving powers.
Try Hypertellurians if you like:
- quick character generation, with fast and daring gameplay,
- compelling and out of this world character powers,
- natural language rules that put the fun first,
- an expedition to the Viridian moon in a stylish aethercraft,
- and science fantasy adventure in the future of old!
Hypertellurians is a stand-alone roleplaying game system, but it is compatible enough with most old or modern fantasy adventure games for the GM to convert modules from those systems on the fly.
Enjoy this lavishly illustrated tome, redolent with adventure, and play as a cursed shapeshifter, the wobbling dead, a pilot from a different time, a galvanic war machine, a sorcerous princess, an excitable half pony, an alien color, or so much more.
This hardcover book is 156 pages long in A5 format, including endpapers with useful reference tables, and a bookmark ribbon.